Thursday, May 03, 2007

Play me a song to set me free.

  • Perturbazione "Portami Via di Qua, Sto Male (Get Me Away from Here, I'm Dying)" (Italian Belle and Sebastian cover)


  • Dionysos & Louise Attaque perform Blur's "Song 2":

     
  • 5 comments:

    p.w. said...

    thanks for the video. what an interesting cover by the french. i especially like the use of the violin. quite pretty.

    Anonymous said...

    too bad all the clueless people clapping all over the place are ruining the whole thing

    Lobstar said...

    Yeah, god forbid an audience enjoy a show. WTF?

    Anonymous said...

    sorry, im just tainted by too much volksmusic where clapping along is rather mandatory and not a sign of you enjoying whats going on.

    and this somehow reminds me of it :\

    Anonymous said...

    Holy hell... that was amazing. I am in despairing need of an audiofile of that now.