Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Can't help but think of yesterday.



George Michael's 1988 Faith tour gave me many concert firsts: 1) It was the first time I'd purchased tickets for a September show as early as February or March 2) It was the first ticket that cost almost $30 with service charges 3) It was my first (I think) concert at the Rosemont Horizon (now the Allstate Arena) and 4) It was the first to involve a cheesy-as-hell laser show. In other words, I'm old and things suck now. Or something curmudgeonly like that.

  • The Boy Least Likely To "Faith" (George Michael cover)

  • Trash Pour 4 "Father Figure" (George Michael cover)
     
  • 4 comments:

    James said...

    i loooove george michael!

    colette said...

    You are so spoiling us by posting this often!
    You're making my week, thanks =)

    Joanna said...

    Thirty dollars! And that was so expensive! I had to save for ages to see INXS right around that same time. Man, do I miss those days.

    Lobstar said...

    James- Ditto.

    Colette- I totally AM spoiling you! Thanks for being one of the only readers to acknowledge it!

    Joanna- Was that the tour with the Soupdragons? Because I had tickets to that but sold them because I suddenly decided I didn't want to go.