Saturday, May 12, 2007

Just a boy who's meant to sing this song.

Okay, when I make a mistake I admit it. Had I known years ago that the Internet would become what it has become, I might have actually tried a little harder to sustain a committed relationship beyond a few weeks and perhaps might have revised my plans to never have a child. But how could we have ever predicted that we would eventually live in a world where we could record our young children singing karaoke versions of My Chemical Romance's "Welcome to the Black Parade" for all the world to hear?


Brendan - Welcome ...



Holy crap, that's adorable. Weird the things that actually make my biological clock almost want to tick, no?
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It doesn't seem remotely possible that it would be legal for me to find someone born in 1987 so damned adorable, but it is."

"Holy crap, that's adorable"

How are you doing, Liza ? ;)

(by the way, I DO agree. Well, for this song, not for the other adorable guy, of course. I mean... ooh, whatever. Keep posting !!! )

Marty Tiniz said...

Is it okay that my biological clock is kicking to someday be a deadbeat dad? Huh? Is it?