Sunday, April 10, 2005

I always suspected there would be drawbacks to being popular.

So, it looks as if I've exceeded (or am close to exceeding) my host's allowed transfers for the month. This would be fine if said host would disallow transfers once I hit the maximum, but instead said host will allow people to keep downloading and simply charge me money I can't afford in order that they may do so. For obvious reasons, that doesn't sit well with me and I've changed the settings so this won't happen in the future. But, for now, I've removed all mp3s from my host's server and the links below that look active actually aren't. Don't worry, the Nirvana stuff I posted earlier will return in a week or so. I guess I got a little overzealous and didn't realize how many people actually read my various sites. The good with the bad, you know?

No comments: