Thursday, February 14, 2008

Didn't even know I needed it.

If all goes according to plan, in a few hours there will appear here a love-themed post, despite the fact that I'm one of those bitter spinsters with a cat who whines about Hallmark holidays. (Clarification on ambiguous sentence structure: I whine, the cat doesn't.) Until said post surfaces, please enjoy this animated video (as featured on today's episode of Yo Gabba Gabba), which is set to a cover of Free Design's "I Found Love" as performed by the Trembling Blue Stars.
 

3 comments:

jenatalia said...

Did I ever thank you for exposing me to Yo Gabba Gabba? so good!

Anonymous said...

no one as cool as you could ever be described as a bitter spinster... unless they wanted to be.

Lobstar said...

Yeah, I'm kinda okay with that description. I don't feel it was thrust upon me any more than I've embraced it.