Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Aw, hells no!

I don't usually make posts of this nature, nor do I have to because most of you readers leave friendly comments, but today I'm in a mood, so get ready:

If you're going to be an asshole in your comments to me and try to make me look like an idiot, you better be fucking sure you've got your facts straight. So, Mr. or Ms. "Some Music Snob" who thought you were schooling me on "Kiss Me Deadly," let me let you in on a little secret: You're wrong! Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!!!

But, while we're on the topic, seriously, people, as knowledgeable as I like to believe I am, I am not a rock historian. I'm a chick (who doesn't work in a music-related field) who happens to have an MP3 blog and who also happens to be human. I make mistakes sometimes, and those of you who frequently read my site know that I freely admit when I've goofed and make edits as necessary. So there's no need to be a giant prick to me—especially if you're too lazy or stupid to do any sort of fact checking to make sure you know what in the hell you're talking about first.

No comments: