Friday, June 11, 2004

When I woke up this morning, you were on my mind. And you were on my mind.

Oh, I've got troubles.

Hey, kids. No new songs just yet, I just wanted to check in and say hi and thank everyone who's been reading, commenting on and linking to this site. As I've said a few times, my home computer is slowly dying, and it's annoying as hell. I've pretty much been avoiding using it because I get so infuriated at having to reboot it two or three times an hour. I'll probably get some new songs up over the weekend when I have more time to deal with it.

I'm thinking that my late-June birthday will yield a newer, faster, smarter, better computer (or at least some money to help me buy one), so I should be able to post on a more regular basis (and possibly keep the songs up longer) beginning in July. I just wanted to let y'all know. (Yes, I'm from Chicago and I just called you "y'all." Deal with it.)

Again, thanks for your attention and for your patience. You rule.

No comments: