Saturday, May 15, 2004

I've got all my life to live and I've got so much love to give.

My computer is still slowly dying and everything I do on it takes about 10 times longer than usual, so I'm behind on checking all the lovely blogs I normally do. I got a chance to check a few today, and thought you'd all be interested in the cover of the Divinyls' "I Touch Myself" by the Scala Choir in this Fluxblog entry. It's one of the thousands of songs I have in my own collection, which will take hundreds of years to share unless I get more web space sometime soon.

Also, the Tofu Hut has a cover of "Big Girls Don't Cry" and a version of the original sea chantey of the Beach Boys' "Sloop John B" fame.

And over at Songfight's Cover Fight, there was a country challenge (which somehow also involved Devo?) goin' on. Most of the tracks there are still downloadable.

Unrelated: Is anyone else out there obsessed with cable's Trio network? I just can't get enough.

No comments: