Tuesday, March 08, 2005

People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time.

These are songs I uploaded a while back for use on other sites I frequent, but I figure I might as well post them here since they're already uploaded and whatnot and I've been otherwise slacking the past few days.

  • Inspiral Carpets "Paranoid" (Black Sabbath cover)
    I uploaded this the other day to prove to a LiveJournal friend that she is indeed wrong for loving Inspiral Carpets. Heh. Just kidding ... sort of. You should know that any criticizing I do comes from a place of love, really. Especially considering I still have (and like!!!) the "This Is How It Feels" Maxi CD.

  • Behl "Don't You Forget About Me" (Simple Minds cover)
    Yeah, at first I didn't want to post this here because I've already posted so many John Hughes-related twee covers, but one more couldn't hurt I suppose.
  • No comments: