Wednesday, March 23, 2005

They don't love you like I love you.

Hey, kids, Ben put up a couple of covers yesterday, if you're interested.

Similarly, Dylan has an alternate version of The Streets' "Fit But You Know It, a song I love, with the Futureheads as the backing band.

I wish I could post links to every MP3 blog that's posting covers on a given day, but considering the sheer numbers of MP3 blogs out there and most bloggers' predilection toward covers, that's more of an undertaking for a someone without a job and/or life. But I try from time to time.

I'll probably post some tracks later tonight (or from work tomorrow since it'll probably be slow what with all the art students on Spring Break and all).

Also: All you cool kids who are getting a chance to see The Go! Team completely suck and I hate you. Not really, of course.

No comments: